Boost Your Immune System BEFORE “flu” season hits!
If you’re worried about the strength of your immune system, you’re not alone. With flu season just up ahead it’s wise to take precautionary action to help fight sickness before you get it.
First things first…
VITAMINS may be the ONLY thing you need to boost your immune system…
Our bodies require vitamins and minerals to create antibodies that fight off infections. We make and obtain many of these on our own, but in times like these, Dr. Dennis Harper suggests helping your body out with some moderate supplements.
- Vitamin A: When used on a short-term basis, Vitamin A can help support the body’s ability to fight infections, especially respiratory infections.
- Vitamin A also helps:
- Vision in dim light
- Keep skin and the lining of some parts of the body healthy
- Food Sources of Vitamin A:
- Cheese, eggs, milk, yogurt, fish, low-fat spreads, liver and liver products.
- Other Good Sources of Vitamin A:
- Supplements such as Vitamin A tablets
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C acts as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory. It may help prevent viral, bacterial, and other infections by shortening the duration of colds.
- Vitamin C also helps:
- Protect cell health
- Maintain healthy skin, blood vessels, bones, and cartilage
- Wound healing
- Food Sources of Vitamin C: Citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries, kiwi, and cantaloupe. Vegetables such as red and green peppers, broccoli, brussel sprouts, and potatoes.
- Other Good Sources: Supplements such as Liposomal Vitamin C offers the best bioavailability to the system. Vitamin C capsules and Vitamin C powder
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D is one of the most important nutrients for the immune system to reduce the risk of colds and flu. It should be taken regularly.
- Vitamin D also helps:
- Regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to maintain healthy bones, teeth, and muscles.
- Low Vitamin D can lead to bone pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults and bone deformities such as rickets in children.
- Food Sources of Vitamin D: Red meat, fish, egg yolks, liver, and fortified foods (dairy milk and breakfast cereals.)
- Other Good Sources of Vitamin D: Vitamin D3 Supplements or taking in some sunlight by spending time outdoors.
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that can help reduce the number of infections and the duration of the common cold when taken within 24 hours of onset.
- Zinc also helps:
- Make new cells and enzymes
- Process carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in food
- wound healing
- Food Sources of Zinc: Meat, shellfish, dairy products, bread, and cereal products.
- Other Good Sources of Zinc: Zinc supplements, zinc tablets, cold lozenges, and other over-the-counter cold medications.
If you are worried about how these vitamins may affect your body, reach out to Dr. Dennis Harper or Dr. Joshua J. Morris. We’d love to help you out with any concerns you may have about your health!
Ensuring that your diet gets all the micro and macronutrients it needs can be a full-time job. Instead of all of that hard work, consider one or more of the following alternative treatment options:
IV Nutrient Therapy
At Gem State Holistic Health, we offer Vitamin IVs that include an Immune System jumpstart. The IVs include an Amino Acid formulation rich in B12 vitamins, which trigger this jumpstart. Combine Vitamin IV Therapy and ACS 200 Silver to provide nutrient support before, during, or after an illness.
High Dose Vitamin C Therapy
As mentioned before, Vitamin C has many nutritional benefits. A high dose of vitamin C may benefit you. This treatment must be prescribed by one of our extraordinary physicians, so book a virtual Nutritional Counseling Consultation today!
Oral and Nasal Spray Applications
Gem State Holistic Health also recommends oral and nasal spray applications. For these nutrient sprays, there is no prescription needed.
Results RNA Intra-oral spray formulas and nose sprays deliver exceptional immune system benefits. Based on decades of intensive research, Advanced Cellular Formulas boost the immune system, remove damaging toxins and replenish vital nutrients; Therefore, healing and rejuvenating the body.
We suggest you try out the ACS 200 silver spray. The ACS 200 silver’s essential immune boost formula is recommended by doctors worldwide. Advanced Cellular Silver provides 200 parts per million uniquely energized silver molecules, enabling rapid absorption, exceptional immune support & profound cellular regeneration.
Find out more about purchasing this product from us here: Products Page
Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency Machine (PEMF) Therapy
A Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency Machine is a non-invasive therapy to strengthen the cellular walls, making them more resistant to viruses and bacteria. PEMF is a great way to oxygenate the system as well!
Gem State Holistic Health offers PEMF Therapy in office + we recommend the PEMF mini for home use!
The REGENETRON (what we use in our office)
- PEMF has many amazing health benefits. To see some of the benefits that PEMF provides go to https://feelthepemf.com/regenetron In our office we use PEMF on every patient we inject, and after many of Dr. Harper’s adjustments as well. In these situations we are using it to oxygenate the body, break up scar tissue, stimulate muscle tissue, reduce spasm, and inflammation thus reducing pain. We use the mat to recharge the cells and help boost the immune system post IV Therapy.
The CLINIC PRO/MINI-TOTE PRO (what we recommend for your home)
- The Clinic Pro/Mini-Tote Pro PEMF Device is a smaller version of the REGENETRON. This option is perfect for home use or on the go.
Follow this link to learn more about PEMF: https://feelthepemf.com/regenetron.
Have more questions or looking for answers?
Call today (208-476-3158) to book an appointment with Dennis Harper, DC or Joshua Morris, MD at Gem State Holistic Health in Orofino Idaho!